SpinLegends.com Limited (“we”) makes its data available to members of its group for the purpose of operating and promoting the various products and services of its group and members of its group may contact you about the various products they offer.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the site. This includes information you may have provided at the time of registering to use the site, subscribing to our services, posting material, making purchases on the site or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the site.
- If you contact us or make any comments on the site or post forum entries we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the sites and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to and actions on the sites including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs, conversion data, behavioural data and other communication data.
- Data in respect of your transactions with our partners.
- Information about your device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on infrastructure that is exclusively owned by us or a member of our group or exclusively licensed to us or a member of our group and that uses state of the art techniques to restrict access from third parties. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. The data that is collected from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How the information is used
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the site.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- For fraud prevention and investigation purposes and to comply with regulations and legislation.
- For business intelligence purposes.
- To ensure that you are complying with our terms of website use (and we may monitor communications with other users of the sites in order to verify this).
We may also instruct third parties to carry out any of the purposes above, in accordance with and as far as this is permitted by law.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about products and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by SMS, email, post, tickets or telephone.
For communication that happens outside of the site, such as email, we will offer you the option to opt out of such communication.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If any company in our group or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- For business intelligence purposes.
If you use any web-chat service offered by us you acknowledge that whilst we have made every effort to protect your privacy when using the web-chat service, the web-chat service is operated by a third party, thus such third party will be responsible for protecting your privacy. All chats and user data are maintained and archived on third party secure servers. Access to stored user data is password protected and passwords are account specific. Appropriate firewall technology is used to prevent unauthorized access. For another level of protection, all data is backed up daily, and archives are stored off-site in a secure location. The aforementioned practices make it difficult for unauthorised people to view the information exchanged via web-chat. We do, however, advise that where sensitive personal data is involved, such information is exchanged via ticket or email rather than web-chat.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at info@SpinLegends.com.
The site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with applicable laws but must be made in writing to SpinLegends.com Limited. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.