Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our site. This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the site.
Your use of the site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement our terms of site use.
You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of sites use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the site;
- any equipment or network on which the site are stored;
- any software used in the provision of the site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on the site. Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on the sites, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on the site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in Gibraltar and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
You assure us that the content of any uploaded, saved or linked contribution/material that is provided, presented or published and made publicly available by you, does not contain:
- any advertisements for other companies (especially other competitors of ours), any advertisements giving a negative image/impression of the sites or any comparative advertisements;
- any so called “rakeback offers”; or
- viruses, fraudulent content, trojans or unsolicited mass mailings (so called “spam”) in any way.
Likewise, you assure us that the content does not violate:
- any personal rights and the rights of third parties;
- any legal and official provisions and/or prohibitions;
- internet manners and code of conduct (netiquette, chatiquette); or
- public morals.
Therefore, your contributions must not contain any content perceived as obscene, insulting, defaming, defamatory, pornographic, not fit for minors, racist, xenophobic, or condemnable in any other way.
You further assure that you will not contact other users of the site in any manner with the aim to lure such users away from the site. If you are found to have done this we may delete your account at the site.
Suspension and exclusion
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the terms of site use upon which you are permitted to use the site, and as an example may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate. We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of the site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Examples of events where you will be excluded:
- when you enter incorrect and/or invalid information or details during registration or payment;
- when you or a third party on your behalf makes an attempt to register more than one account at the site or any related poker site;
- when you try in any other way to lure away other users from the site;
- when you act in breach of any of our terms and conditions; and
- when you have acted in another illegal manner.
You will be liable for all damages sustained by us as a result of your violation by you or by a third party on your behalf of the above listed conditions.
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the site.
Last update: 1 May 2018